Tagged: AutoCop, Avazonic, Axis, Bosch, Buckler, Capture, Dahua, Dvr not working, Enter, Hikvision, Honeywell, No Display, No Light, No Signal, Panasonic, Power issue with DVR Cp Plus, Quantum, Samsung, Secureye, Sparsh, Trueview, Unitech, Vantage, Vintron, Wbox, Zicom
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by KelClup 2 months ago.
May 17, 2018 at 5:58 am #115
Following our troubleshooting articles requires a bit of knowledge about technical terms and basic electrical understanding. Please call and take assistance through our free call center at 1800 100 7343. We will not be responsible of any damage (data/device etc) occurring due to our troubleshooting instructions.
Issue: “No Signal” error message on Screen.
Description: This error may arise due to several reasons including just power failure (adapter issue) to dvr, Display cable issue (VGA / HDMI cable) or DVR/NVR machine malfunction.
Step By Step Troubleshooting:
1. Make sure you have backed up all important data and settings before troubleshooting. Use proper safety measures in handling electrical and electronic devices.
2. Check the power input to DVR/ NVR and other devices. Plugs should be firmly inserted. If the power input is fine, the Light indicators LED on DVR front, Mouse lights should be ON. If the Lights are not on, check the power adapter by connecting it to other power socket and observe LED light indicator on it. Usually it is around 12V and 2 – 5 amp range depending on DVR channel and storage disk capacity. Change the adapter if seems faulty.
3. Check the Video connection cable from DVR to NVR. In most cases, it is either VGA or HDMI cable. It should be firmly inserted at both ends. If display gets affected by cable movement, tighten it or get it replaced.
4. Do a power reset, Take OFF all the cables from DVR/NVR except the power and display. Turn off power, wait for a minute and turn it back on. If display comes then check by connecting other cables one by one.
5. Next step would be checking DVR/NVR without storage disk. This is advance step, . Please call and take assistance through our free call center at 1800 100 7343. We will not be responsible of any damage (data/device etc) occurring due to our troubleshooting instructions.
For this we need to open the DVR/NVR screws, open the top panel, disconnect Power and SATA connections to Storage disk and connect back power adapter and display cable. If display comes then storage disk is faulty. If in warranty, send it to service center for replacement or get a new one.
If the issue still persist, Please call and take assistance through our free call center at 1800 100 7343.
January 21, 2019 at 10:45 pm #133478
- This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by admin123.
Kamagra Plus 20mg viagra Levitra Uk Cheap Is Alli Available Cheap Bactrim No Rx Cialis 5 Mg Cura Online Propecia Order Commander Viagra Internet generic cialis from india Dapoxetina Negli Alimenti Baclofene Net Kamagra Acheter Canada Cialis Generico Miglior Prezzo п»їcialis Cialis Und Grapefruitsaft Finasteride Results Pictures Propecia Levitra Rezeptfrei In Holland viagra Order Celebrex Propecia Itchy Purchase Dyazide Online